1. Jurisdiction. Liquid is not directing the information on this website to any person in any jurisdiction where the publication of such information is prohibited. Only persons in jurisdictions where such publication is permitted may access this website.
2. Copyright Notice. The information accessible on this website is the property of Liquid Holdings Group, Inc. ("Liquid") and protected by property, copyright, and other rights. Anything transmitted to this website becomes the property of Liquid for all lawful purposes. Any trademark, logo, or image displayed on this website may not be appropriated or used for any purposes without the prior written consent by the management of Liquid. Liquid reserves all rights to all trademarks, logos, and images on this website and will enforce its rights in such to the full extent of the law. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, and download the materials on this Site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
3. No Offer or Recommendation. Under no circumstances should anything on this website be construed as an offer or recommendation to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any new transaction. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas, and your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by Liquid and/or its affiliates. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply otherwise. Investment services are not bank deposits or insured by the FDIC or other entity, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested. Liquid makes no representations or warranties that the value of investments will not fall, or that investors will get back their full investment.
4. Access; Hypertext Links. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by Liquid, any access or attempt to access other areas of the Liquid computer system or other information contained on the system for any purposes is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website. You are not granted a right to create a "hypertext" link to this website. You may not use framing techniques to enclose any Liquid trademark, logo or trade name or other proprietary information including the images found at the website, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or any form contained on a page without Liquid’s express written consent.
5. Password Protected Accounts. In order to access a password protected account on this website you must first receive a password by filling out the required forms and receiving authorization from Liquid. The user is solely responsible for all actions undertaken in the password protected account and for maintaining the confidentiality of the password. Liquid has no obligation to inquire into the authority or propriety of any actions undertaken within the password protected account, but reserves the right to monitor such actions. With this Agreement you agree to notify Liquid immediately if you lose the password, or if it is stolen.
6. Submitted Information. All information submitted to Liquid by way of this website shall be deemed and remain the property of Liquid. Liquid shall be free to use any idea, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor transmits to the Site. Liquid shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as expressly agreed by Liquid or required by law. Communications made through the Site’s e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to Liquid or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to Liquid is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
7. Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages. (a) Liquid expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this Site as a result of your use of this Site, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this Site. THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, LIQUID MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE SITE.
8. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without regard to the choice-of-law provisions thereof.
9. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. Liquid reserves the right to revise this Agreement at any time, and any content on this website is subject to change without notice. By using this website you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this website to determine the then current terms and conditions of use to which you are bound.